Find A Kansas Wine Trail
Searching for a Kansas Wine Trail? Look no further! We have Kansas Winery and Kansas Wine Tasting information that we’ve personally gathered – because we’re from Kansas City. So we put together this Kansas Wine Trail Information page for ourselves, our friends, and you. Discover your Kansas Wine Trail Today. We’ve identified six (6) great Kansas Wine Trails for you to choose from.
How did we choose which Kansas Wineries are included within a Wine Trail? Distance proximity, time and a reasonable ability to make a day trip out of visiting and tasting and enjoying what each location has to offer.
Disclaimer: For your convenience (and ours) we have posted Kansas Winery and Kansas Wine Tasting Room address, hours, contact info, and pricing – but please double check it before you go just to make sure they are open – so you don’t show up thirsty and disappointed. Also, PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE and are posted to give you a range of expectation so you can plan accordingly. Thank you!
#1) JoCo Kansas Wine Trail (Johnson County )
1. KC Wine Co. 13875 Gardner Road, Olathe, KS 66061
MAP (913) 915-4297
HOURS: Friday 3-8pm, Saturday 12-6pm, Sunday 12-6pm
PRICES: 5 wine tastings for $5, wine slushies $7, wine bottles: $15-25, meat/cheese plates: $10-20, wine gifts and souvenirs $10-25
KC Wine Co. is located southwest of Kansas City, on the west side of Johnson County, off 135th just west of K-7. KC Wine Co rests among the rural residential farms of Kansas beautiful green country side. KC Wine Co is the hottest spot to get your soft frozen wine slushie and sip away the hot humid afternoon. Two serving bars inside, plenty of room to play outside, good wine tasting, great for weekends and parties.
2. Stone Pillar Winery 11000 S Woodland St, Olathe, KS 66061 MAP
HOURS: Wed-Thur 12-7pm, Fri-Sat 12-8pm, Sun 12-5:45pm (913) 839-2185
PRICES: 6 wine tastings for $6, wine slushies $9, wine bottles: $15-25, t-shirts and souvenirs $10-25
Stone Pillar Vineyard & Winery is conveniently located off College Ave. on the west side of Johnson County, Stone Pillar Winery feels like its just around the corner. Two small bars inside, medium size seating area outside, great wine slushies, good wine tasting, some live music and event space.
3. Aubrey Vineyards 7932 Santa Fe, Overland Park, KS 66204 MAP
HOURS: Mon-Fri 10am-7pm, Sat 10a-6pm, Sun 12pm-5pm (913) 909-2926
PRICES: Wine Tastings are FREE, wine bottles $15-25
Aubrey Vineyards Tasting Room & Store is open every day and centrally located in downtown Overland Park – offering free tastings of their delicious premium hand crafted wines (winery located in southern Overland Park). It’s easy to find, plenty of parking, and located inside of an awesome record store, Vinyl Renaissance & Audio.
+a. Union Horse Distilling Co. 11740 W 86th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66214 MAP
HOURS: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm (913) 492-3275
PRICES: 2-Hour Tours are $17 per person and must be purchased in advance, cocktails may also be purchased before the tour, whisky and vodka bottles my be purchased.
Union Horse Distilling Co. is an award winning bourbon whiskey distillery tour – where they make their mash from start to finish. Vodka tasting to boot. Order one at the bar before, and two after. Great place to hang out after step-by-step education of the distilling process.
#2) Legends Kansas Wine Trail (Leavenworth & Wyandotte Counties)
4. Rowe Ridge Winery, 11255 Leavenworth RD, Kansas City, KS 66109
6. Holy Field Vineyard & Winery, 18807 158th St, Basehor, KS 66007
After Tasting: Legends Outlets Kansas City: Yard House, Granite City, Dave & Buster’s
#3) Lawrence Kansas Wine Trail
7. BlueJacket Crossing, 1969 N 1250 RD, Eudora, KS 66025
8. Davenport Orchards & Winery, 1394 E 1900 RD, Eudora, KS 66025
10. Crescent Moon Winery ( moonandwine.com ) 15930 246th St Lawrence, KS 66044
#4) Topeka Kansas Wine Trail
11. Glaciers Edge Winery, 1636 SE 85th ST, Wakarusa, KS 66546
12. Prairie Fire Winery, 20250 Hudson Ranch RD, Paxico, KS 66526
13. The Local Depot, 2900 SW Oakley, Topeka, KS 66614
14. Davenport Orchards & Winery, 6424 SW Huntoon ST, Topeka, KS 66615
15. Wyldewood Cellars, 951 E 119th ST, Peck, KS 67120
16. Oz Winery, 417A Lincoln Ave, Wamego, KS 66547
17. Highland Community College, 500 Miller DR, Wamego, KS 66547
#5) Wichita Kansas Wine Trail
18. Grace Hill Winery, 6310 S Grace Hill RD, Whitewater, KS 67154
19. Wyldewood Cellars Outlet, 7130 W Maple ST, Wichita, KS 67209
20. Windswept Winery, 1227 92nd RD, Udall, KS 67146
21. Wheat State Wine Co, 23622 Springhill Farm RD, Winfield, KS
22. Mabels Homestead Vineyards, 112B S Summit Road, Arkansas City, KS 67005
#6) Miami County Kansas Wine Trail
23. White Wind Winery, 20000 W 47th, Paola, KS 66071
24. Somerset Ridge Winery, 29725 Somerset RD, Paola, KS 66071
25. Nighthawk Vineyard & Winery, 16381 W 343 ST, Paola, KS 66071
26. Middle Creek Winery at Graue Vineyards 4353 W. 351st Street at Louisburg, Kansas 66053
27. Sunnye Ridge Winery, 38466 Somerset RD, LaCygne, KS 66040
Click here to visit the Kansas Grape Growers & Winemakers Association.Share Impeccably Paired: